Common Questions about Vacation Rental Homes
- How do I book a vacation rental?
- You can either make a booking directly on this website by using the "check availability box" to the left. You can also click on the " all categories" tab, select the state, chose your date ranges, check availabilities and book it!
Is booking online secure?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database. It will only be accessible by those authorized with special rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Can I bring my pet with me?
- We offer several homes, some of which allow pets and some do not. You can either look at our properties online by clicking on the "vacation rentals" tab above and see if the home you are looking at allows pets. Or you can CHat with us on the lIve chat option on the home [age of our website and we would love to help find a home that is just right for you and your pet.
What are the benefits of a vacation home rental?
- Our vacation homes are stocked in such a way that you always feel like you are coming "home" to your "vacation home" rather than returning to a small hotel room. Our homes have full kitchens, with some homes having game rooms, hot tubs and BBQ grills. You will be able to enjoy a full service home while you are on vacation rather than a small, cramped hotel room.
Is there an option to cancel?
As much as we are saddened to see you cancel, we do offer a cancellation option with fees included. The following are valid reasons for cancellations: Death in the family, unsettled political issues within your country that holds you back from traveling or a natural disaster within the vacation rental area or point of travel. please contact the property mangers for any questions regarding cancellations.
Does 420 travel spots have additional fees?
Cleaning fees, pet fees, CSA (travelers insurance), taxes, and service fees are never hidden with us. We let you know upon check out if your stay has incurred any fees acquired before you finalize your vacation rental with us.
Why do prices vary?
From vacation rental to vacation rental each home is different as well as the locations you chose to vacation in. Our individual hosts set the vacation rental pricing as each are pre-determined by the owners. All vacation rentals are priced within the U.S. currency only.
FAQ for owners...
How do List my property with 420 travel spots?
Are you an established Live rez partner? If so. simply contact us Via email at [email protected] to get you started with the Live stay program.
Is there a registration fee with 420 travel spots?
There are no registration fees for listing your vacation rental with 420 travel spots as long as you are a n existing Live rez partner. If you ar not a Live rez partner please contact them to get started.
Does 420 travel spots have an integrated calendar for communications within other booking sites?
When you list you properties with 420 Travel spots, we are connected with you within the "List stay" program in Live rez. Guests are sent to your website when it is booked. In short, they use your existing calendar.
If I host a vacation rental with 420 travel spots, how do i get paid?
You as the "Manager" within the Live stay program gets paid when your guests agree to you T&C for payment. You connect your bank account to the system when you list and it will be paid out.
Are photos important for my listing?
YES, ITS THE FIRST IMPRESSION! This is key to help your property appeal to the future guests. Never underestimate a great photo of a room, the property amenities and the surrounding landscape. Our industries Studies show the increase of bookings becuase of this one thing...A great photo of your vacation rental additionally It helps the guest imagine themselves in that space.